SilentEcoWing: Convincing. Simple. Better.
SilentEcoWing reduces the boundary vortexes in decisive aspects.
Economical and ecological effects:
- Significant drag and noise reduction.
- Higher lift.
- Lower required driving power with SilentEcoWing blade tips installed.
For example in hover flight: on MD500 tail rotor blades: 5,7%,
on AS 350 main rotor blades: 5% less torque required.
- Longer ranges.
- Simple adaption.
- No additional parts, which have a drag potential themselves.
- No additional weight.
- The wings/blades need not to be reinforced.
- Reduced wake turbulences
- Optimal cross wind characteristics
- Easy maneuvering and hangaring